Tuesday, September 14, 2010

IM A SALES PERSON - IF ITS ON SALE, I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!

In my sewing room I have something of everything. I'm a sales person, if i see something on sale I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!

I bought these buttons a very expensive fabric store, but got them on special anyways. There were about 70 for R20.00!! BARGAIN!!

I love all things about fashion, from the design part to the completed garment. I believe no fashion designer can ever have enough fabrics, cottons, needles, pins or buttons!!


This is how I have decided to store my fabrics. U can basically put them on a bookshelf like books.. Its easy to see them, you can take it out without messing up the other piles. This is by far the best way I find after trying everything from rolling up the fabric to folding it.. You can also colour code the fabric or store it according to textures, prints, fabric type etc..

This is any designer's dream. Its a sewing/embroidery machine.. It sews like a dream... would not exchange it for anything else :)

Last but not least, a mannequin is definitely useful and makes fittings just so much better.

No comments: